PetroNed Ltd was established in 2004 as a Netherlands-Russian joint venture with Numeriek Centrum Groningen B.V. and “Petrobalt” Ltd. St.Petersburg to represent the Cadmatic system in the Russian market. “Petroned” is the only official dealer of in Rossia. We provide technical and training support for our Russian customers.
Besides this “Petoned” also do engineering (lofting) job using the Cadmatic system.
Since 2004 we have made workshop documentation for more than 30 various projects from little tug, fishing vessels to survey and platform supply vessels for a wide range of different shipyards in many countries as follows:
Over recent years we have successfully developed various sets of workshop documentation for European and Russian shipyards.
For all design work our bureau is using the Cadmatic system which allows to produce in short time and with good quality a whole package of the shipbuilding production documentation as follows:
- hull structure workshop drawings (blocks, units, subunits, panels);
- plates nesting sketches and NC cutting programs for cutting machine;
- sketches for profiles & bars;
- bending template sketches & installation schemes for plates;
- profiles bending template, sketches and NC for robots;
- profiles nesting and cutting information;
- rest lists;
- bill of materials
The form of documents is flexible and meets the customer requirements.
For a long period we have been working in close cooperation with Vik-Sandvik A/S Fitjar, Norway. Since 2012 our main partner is Salt Ship Design, Stord, Norway. We will be glad to see your company on our partnership list as well.